Corporate Health & Wellness Program
Our corporate health and wellness programs include essential elements necessary for reducing risks: assessment, intervention and education. Additionally, The Health Connection includes on-site seated massage and on-site health presentations.
Why Implement a Wellness Program
Adults with multiple risk factors are expensive employees in terms of insurance utilization, reduced productivity, increased absenteeism, etc. In fact, they consume 42% more resources than those without. We can assist you in reducing claims costs, increasing productivity, and reducing absenteeism. Employees will appreciate the new benefit offerings.
Expected Results reduction in the number of risk factors for employees and dependents.
- Increased morale by offering a very visible new benefit that shows you care about your employees.
- Increased productivity, reduced absenteeism, and improved profitability.
- Decreased turnover rate.
Why it's Unique
While other wellness programs exist, The Health Connection Program is unique from its competition for a number of reasons:
- Health fairs (low to no cost screening exams and consultations with knowledgeable professionals)
- Use of local Health Care Professionals
- Posture exams & Spinal screenings
- Monthly Wellness Workshops (Lectures on acupuncture, chiropractic, ergonomics, etc)
- Monthly on-site seated massage
- Applicable to employers of any size
- Applicable to employers of any industry
- Less expensive
To learn more about the Health & Wellness Program, please call us at (253) 396-1000 or send an email to: email@example.com